Sunday 17 December 2017

Sandwiches that make the cut!


Cookie cutters can cut sandwiches too! 

For B's 2nd birthday three years ago, I did a teddy bears picnic birthday party! I cut sandwiches with bear shaped cookie cutters. The kids loved them! I didn't take photos of the bear sandwiches at the time (I had no premonition of this blog), but I did take a photo of the food on the table and look how few sandwiches are left and how the other food is virtually untouched!



I just need to remember that it doesn't have to be a party for me to cut sandwiches into fun shapes. I'm going to keep my cookie cutters right near the bread from now on. In fact I could give the kids the task of cutting their own sandwiches (and hence avoid disappointment over shape selection). 

--A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving your comments, Thank you <3

Pin It button on image hover